What are Cookies?
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, find out more here.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms Related Cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferencesfor how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics – This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features thesecookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow youto connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites – including: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn – will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile ontheir site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually saferto leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you useon our site.
If you are still looking for more information, please feel free to contact us via our contact form.
Last Updated: June 2020